Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I will be posting less often in the coming months

Hi everyone,

As you guys probably have noticed, I'm posting less frequently than I used to. The reason is that I got engaged a month ago and simply need to spend most of my free time preparing for my upcoming wedding rather than talking about Chinese military. That does not mean I will stop posting, but that I will be posting less frequently. Also with the upcoming Chinese New Years, there is just not as much news coming out as other parts of the year. Cheers everyone.

Feng

9 comments:

Ozsteve53 said...

Great news . Thanks for all the work you do . I check every day for your updates , but if there is nothing new , then I know you are doing something more important !
Steve in Australia .

Nick Zhu said...

Congratulations! :D

jxz said...

Congrats!

odessaguy said...

Congratulations Feng!

superbal2000 said...

congratulations!

Have a wonderful wedding and Happy new year to you.

cpli said...

You'll have a wonderful marriage.

cpli said...

Congratualation! Hope kids will
come alnog soon.
Enjoy reading your blog a lot.

SINOGASS said...

Best wishes for your wedding

Feng said...

Thanks guys.